Saturday, August 28, 2021

The Final Hope of the Gospel


Revelation 21: 2 I also saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband. 3 Then I heard a loud voice from the throne: Look, God’s dwelling is with humanity, and he will live with them. They will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them and will be their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; grief, crying, and pain will be no more, because the previous things have passed away. 5 Then the one seated on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new.” He also said, “Write,

because these words are faithful and true.” Here is a short devotion I recorded last night. I hope it will bring you comfort and courage in these seemingly uncertain times. God's promises are as good as done! Listen to "The Final Hope of the Gospel" here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2v94-eIL0&ab_channel=Marissa Recommended reading: The Son of David: Seeing Jesus in the Historical Books: Nancy Guthrie. https://www.amazon.com/Son-David-10-week-Bible-Study/dp/1433536560 ***I recommend her whole series on Seeing Jesus in the OT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel Gal Intro and Statement of Purpose

I am Marissa Namirr, Gospel Gal. I live and work in North Florida and the Atlanta Suburbs (updated 7/16/2022). I am the wife of Mark, m...