Friday, October 6, 2017

Moralism or Gospel? Get the Proclaim Radio App.

Some of you heard the recent Theology Gals episode with John Fonville. If you were blessed by that, you should get the Proclaim Radio app. Fresh water and good food for Christ's sheep in every single message.

Get the app here: 
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/proclaim-radio/id1217076353?mt=2
From John: "Tired of moralistic lectures and being told how to slay the giants in your life? Do you want to hear good news? Then subscribe today to Proclaim Radio's podcast for your daily consumption of good news.
As one great Presbyterian theologian once said:

'What good does it do me to tell me that the type of religion presented in the Bible is a very fine type of religion and that the thing for me to do is just to start practicing that type of religion now? ... I will tell you, my friend. It does not one tiniest little bit of good. . .
What I need first of all is not exhortation but a gospel, not directions for saving myself but knowledge of how God has saved me. Have you any good news for me? That is the question that I ask of you. I know your exhortations will not help me. But if anything has been done to save me, will you not tell me the facts?'"
~James Gresham Machen

2 comments:

Gospel Gal Intro and Statement of Purpose

I am Marissa Namirr, Gospel Gal. I live and work in North Florida and the Atlanta Suburbs (updated 7/16/2022). I am the wife of Mark, m...