Saturday, June 16, 2018

A Curriculum for Covenant Theology/Infant Baptism

A Curriculum for Covenant Theology/Infant Baptism This teaching from John Fonville (Paramount Church) and R. Scott Clark (Heidelblog) is what led us to understand and embrace Covenant Theology and Infant Baptism. If you are grappling with this issue, Semper Reformanda (Keep Reforming)! This series of sermons and teaching will increase your understanding and your faith at the same time. " I will keep My covenant between Me and you, and your future offspring throughout their generations, as an everlasting covenant to be your God and the God of your offspring after you." ~Genesis 17:7 (In this order):
(First three sermons discuss Covenant Theology...This is where it all *began to make sense for us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel Gal Intro and Statement of Purpose

I am Marissa Namirr, Gospel Gal. I live and work in North Florida and the Atlanta Suburbs (updated 7/16/2022). I am the wife of Mark, m...