Sunday, January 6, 2019

Not Novelty. The Gospel!


Not Novelty. The Gospel! 

"...however vile and however bad, and however much a Law-breaker as I have been, and continue to be, I am justified by grace, apart from the works of the Law. I am covered in
robes of perfect righteousness. I am allured daily by the enticements of unconditional love. I am adopted into God's family as an eternal beloved son, loved as much as the Son Himself all for the sake of Christ alone. That is not 
novelty. That is the Gospel!" 

Listen to "A Gospel Greeting, Part 2" with Dr. John Fonville at 
http://www.paramountchurch.com/mediaPlayer/#/sermonaudio/274

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel Gal Intro and Statement of Purpose

I am Marissa Namirr, Gospel Gal. I live and work in North Florida and the Atlanta Suburbs (updated 7/16/2022). I am the wife of Mark, m...